|M R S||
Missed Call Recharge System
MRS is a unique and innovative technology. This is the world's easiest recharging system named as MRS (Missed Call Recharge System). Even this type of easiest process is not in use in any company yet.
Just missed call on a number to recharge your mobile any time for any amount. Even you can make a missed call from your mobile to recharge other mobile, DTH or datacard also. The amount will be deducted from your related wallet or account. This service can be provided by any bank or any individual service provider. Download this system and detail in MS Word format to print or review.
Ø Recharging process for users:
1. Self Recharging process:
a. One Time: Connect and authorize your mobile number with your wallet or account through SMS, App, Online or any way provided by the service provider.
b. Any Time: When you want to recharge; just missed call at the provided MRS number with recharge amount as:
i. 9762830020 for Rs. 20/- recharge.
ii. 9762830030 for Rs. 30/- recharge.
iii. 9762830125 for Rs. 125/- recharge.
Here: 9762830 is ‘Provided MRS No.’ and 020 is ‘Any Recharge Amount’.
2. Other Numbers Recharging process:
a. One Time: Attach other number of mobile, DTH or datacard with your above authorized mobile number through SMS, App or Online, and you will receive a serial no. as 1, 2, 3 etc. for your new attached mobile, DTH or datacard.
Actually the above MRS no. (9762830) has two sections as Fixed MRS No. (976283) and Your Serial No. (0).
b. Any Time: When you want to recharge other mobile, DTH or datacard; modify the serial no. (0) as required, then just missed call at the provided MRS number with recharge amount as:
i. 9762831020 for Rs. 20/- recharge.
ii. 9762831030 for Rs. 30/- recharge.
iii. 9762831125 for Rs. 125/- recharge.
Here: 976283 is ‘Fixed MRS No.’, 1 is ‘Related Serial No.’ and 020 is ‘Any Recharge Amount’.
Ø Recharging process, requirements and system for service providers:
1. Active mobile numbers in a continue series (MRS Numbers) of 4 digits to attach as postfix with fixed MRS no. from 0000 to 9999 (Total 10,000 numbers; ex: 9762830000 to 9762839999. You can separate top-ups and special packs with adding extra 10,000 numbers; ex: 9762830000 to 9762839999 for top-ups and 9762840000 to 9762849999 for Special packs).
2. Payment gateway or API to manage the transactions.
3. SMS gateway, mobile and/or online app to receive or send the registration, recharge and other response.
4. Mobile recharge system or recharge api.
5. A perfect software to operate the complete process and management. (System diagram, flow charts and icons are given below. So, developers can develop the program with some extra innovative ideas, logics and facilities or contact to the inventor of MRS to develop the program.)
6. Other basic hardware, software and services as server, database system, internet connection etc.
7. This system and designs are developed for banks with mobile or SMS banking facility. Some minor changes required in the system and designs described below, if you are a company or individual service provider.
1) Registration request received from customer.
2) Operate the SMS to verify the customer, related number, service provider, ATM No., ATM PIN etc.
3) Store detail as customer ID, mobile no., Service Provider, ATM No., ATM PIN etc.
4) Reply about success or failure registration or extra number attachment.
5) Recharge request received from customer.
6) Operate missed call to get the 'serial no.' and 'recharge amount' from MRS no. and 'caller number' to verify.
7) Get the related number, ATM no., ATM PIN, etc. from database.
8) Check balance and deduct the recharge amount from related bank account.
9) Send no sufficient balance available response, if balance is not sufficient.
10) Send recharge command to recharge api for requested no., if recharge amount has deducted.
11) Get recharge result.
12) Operate recharge result.
13) Deposit the amount into the related bank account if recharge failed.
14) Send recharge success or failure response to the caller.
Download the complete package of HD images, MRS logo, 6 in 1 icon and description in MS Word in a zip file to use in your MRS software.
The concept, technic and process of MRS is invented by Chandan Shrivastava while developing an offline easy recharge application 'CIMSOB Easy Recharge Retailer'. Contact for detail at email@example.com.